Wednesday, April 11, 2007

How is your home garden this spring?

How are things going on in the home garden? Are you under snow or 80 degrees. Saw on T.V.
where a lot of the midwest is blanketed with snow. Well I think I was wrong about the peach
crop. Also the strawberries suffered .

How are things coming along this spring in ? Since about any style is o.k. to use in , here is a good website to order from - www.jacksonpottery.com . If you are into mexican pottery, and need small pots or vases, you my want to give www.clayzee.com/business/import_export/ . They even have things to decorate your on. .`Do make sure the style of decorative objects is appropriate to your home and garden style. Mexican pottery is so colorful. I had a nice lovely
piece in Mobile, that I forgot to take when I moved, I have missed it a great deal. It looked so
nice being nailed to a brick wall.

No comments: